Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quick Update

All my fellow bloggers have their Halloween pictures up. I swear mine are coming with a post about the candy frenzy in our Housing area that went on during Trick or Treating. In the meantime, we have been busy painting our house today and planning Brady's birthday party for tomorrow.

It's OFFICIAL: We are most definitely moving to Stuttgart on December 1st. Our movers come right before Turkey Day. So this will be 2 years in a row that movers will be packing us up on Thanksgiving. Maybe next year I will cook a turkey???

2 comments:

The Bailey Clan said...

I want to see pictures! Hope u all had a wonderful Halloween and I am so happy you can finally go be with Mr. charlie! Tell him we said "hello"

Jill said...

You can eat turkey at our house so you don't have to cook! Seriously! If you don't have other plans, you are definitely welcome to join us.