Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayers, Please

Ava is going under general anesthesia on Friday morning for a tooth extraction. Not a huge ordeal, but she has a hefty infection undernearth a baby molar that was capped 2 years ago. We found a German dentist on very short notice and it is their policy that she will be completely out for it. I am praying that there will not be too much drama when they stick her with the IV.

And in case you were wondering..... a very fine man will be home with our other children while I am with Ava for a few hours. Sometimes being in command isn't such a bad thing!

And a special note to that very fine man (when you get around to reading this update):

"Thank-you so much for skipping PT yesterday to take Jordan to the bus stop at 7:00 am. Noticing at 4 am that your wife has been up ALL night with a very unhappy little Mister, is perhaps the best gift you can give me. My extra 1.5 hours of sleep will last so much longer than wilting flowers! I love you!"

Love,
Your very Gracious Wife

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sending LOTS of prayers for tomorrow!!!! I've got you all in my thoughts. And to the guy who took care of the kids...thanks for being so good to my friend :)