Later in the week, we went ice skating again and this time I remembered the camera. Jordan was avoiding the camera and skating too fast, so no pictures of him. They are all progressing quickly on the ice and seem to love it. Hopefully we will have some hockey players soon. Even Beckett has been on skates twice, but the day I took pictures he was napping in the stroller.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Birthday Boy and Ice Skating
Last week we celebrated Jordan's 8th birthday. It's hard to believe that he is already 8! We celebrated his birthday with a cake (courtesy of Wal-mart) and he was able to pick where we would eat for dinner, McDonalds. Of course we tried to sway him, but what could beat out a Shamrock Shake at McD's for a kid that loves mint icecream and doesn't get milk shakes very often.
Later in the week, we went ice skating again and this time I remembered the camera. Jordan was avoiding the camera and skating too fast, so no pictures of him. They are all progressing quickly on the ice and seem to love it. Hopefully we will have some hockey players soon. Even Beckett has been on skates twice, but the day I took pictures he was napping in the stroller.

Later in the week, we went ice skating again and this time I remembered the camera. Jordan was avoiding the camera and skating too fast, so no pictures of him. They are all progressing quickly on the ice and seem to love it. Hopefully we will have some hockey players soon. Even Beckett has been on skates twice, but the day I took pictures he was napping in the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jordan from all the Ongs out in Deutschland! Alex is coming right up behind you - his birthday is next week!
Post a Comment