I found these in Jordan's backpack today, all wrapped up in a homemade envelope. When I asked him who gave it to him, he said, "Sidney. Not the Sidney who gets in trouble, the Sidney who is cute and nice to me." He was a bit embarrassed about the fact that she wrote he loves him. But, I think he admires her, too. And I am thankful that he is choosing friends that don't get into trouble! I am sure someday he will be mortified that I shared this with everyone, but I am holding on to his innocence.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Jordan's First Love Note
I just had to share this.....

I found these in Jordan's backpack today, all wrapped up in a homemade envelope. When I asked him who gave it to him, he said, "Sidney. Not the Sidney who gets in trouble, the Sidney who is cute and nice to me." He was a bit embarrassed about the fact that she wrote he loves him. But, I think he admires her, too. And I am thankful that he is choosing friends that don't get into trouble! I am sure someday he will be mortified that I shared this with everyone, but I am holding on to his innocence.
I found these in Jordan's backpack today, all wrapped up in a homemade envelope. When I asked him who gave it to him, he said, "Sidney. Not the Sidney who gets in trouble, the Sidney who is cute and nice to me." He was a bit embarrassed about the fact that she wrote he loves him. But, I think he admires her, too. And I am thankful that he is choosing friends that don't get into trouble! I am sure someday he will be mortified that I shared this with everyone, but I am holding on to his innocence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you need to get one of those super high-powered light bulbs so that you can read through the envelopes of his return notes.
Post a Comment