Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Pea Soaps

A friend that is very dear to my heart started a natural soap making adventure a couple of years ago and her adventure has blossomed into a successful home business, Sweet Peas Soaps. http://www.sweetpeasoaps.com/main.sc I was fortunate enough to test some of her samples out for myself last year and I found that I loved them. My favorite was the Oats and Wheat for its mild scent and exfoliating properties. Great on the kids and I was pretty confident that it wouldn't ruin my children's skin. If you find yourself with a free minute, check out her website. I have already placed my order with plans to gift some of it away and keep some for myself!

Congratulations Sweet Peas Soaps! I admire your ambition and drive to succeed, while continuing to raise a family. I look forward to the day that we are on the same side of the planet (maybe even in the same region of the country) and we can take our kids to the park like the old days! Maybe, we will be out of the diaper and sippee cup stages of our lives by then.

No comments: