Friday, October 2, 2009

My budding artists

There are a couple of budding artists in the Bailey home. Brady had a little help with his giraffe head, but the rest is an original. For a small fee (a hug and a kiss) he has a agreed to make reproductions in his art studio.

Ava loves to draw and color. Every morning she makes her way downstairs and pulls the art supplies off the window sill and starts creating well before any others in the house are awake. My personal favorite is the dragon below and I couldn't get over how cute his face is. I took a close up of the dragon for better viewing.

ENJOY!!!!




Brady's giraffe and his name, slightly backwards but ever so cute!


















1 comment:

Household 6 said...

Ok - so your kids are gonna be way better artists than Caitlin. She can barely draw a person! (They still look like potatoes) I'm gonna have to get on her - Brady is totally showing her up!!! :) But Steve and I have no artistic ability to pass on - so unfortunately I may not have much luck! It is awesome they are drawing so well! Ava's is so creative - I love it! You should frame that one!!!