I upgraded my sewing machine for this deployment with the goal of completing 12 quilts for the year. I'm on schedule so far, but my sewing machine started having trouble last week and I had to take it back to the dealer for repairs. It would straight stitch and free motion quilt, but the first time I tried to do a zig-zag stitch to make cloth bowls, it sounded like it was breaking needles.....but without a needle actually breaking. Sorry for the boring post... But blogging is much easier than scrapbooking!
This is a table runner that I made for a friend after she attempted to learn and decided she didn't really enjoy her new hobby. I stole her fabric and made it for her, then surprised her with it.

I made this doll-size quilt for my niece to use on her baby dolls. The one below matches and was made for her newborn sister.


This one I made and shipped to Charlie for his cot. Super-long and too wide. He claims that he has the most fashionable cot.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment