Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aspiring Artists

With Charlie being absent from Sunday nights to Friday nights for the last 4 months, sometimes I go a little crazy with entertainment for the kids. Being that it is Halloween this Friday and it was raining all day yesterday, I decided to let the kids potato stamp some pumpkins and then paint some eyes on them. The crazy part isn't the paint.... but I let all FOUR of them paint.
Clean-up after the mess. Beckett was a bit upset that I took the paintbrush away once I stuck him inside the bathtub.

Beckett was defintely the entertainment for the evening. Jordan, Ava, and Brady had so much fun watching him stick his tiny hands in the paint. Jordan took this picture and I think it is priceless. ENJOY!!!



2 comments:

The Weyhrauch's said...

okay...that is too cute. you are a great mamma!

AWOL Mommy said...

these German tubs are amazing. That tub shot is a keeper. I am always glad to learn from Jordan that kids don't get too cool for siblings by six - that pumps me up.