Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Friends and Soccer




For the fall soccer season we were very fortunate to find out that our closest friends are on the same team. Jordan is actually on a different team than Ava, but has the same color for his uniform. Anyways, the soccer season is coming to a close on Thursday and I am fairly relieved. It keeps getting colder and darker out there each week and I think Brady and Beckett are done with being the fan club. But, I am a bit saddened by the end of it because this will be our last soccer season where we will be able to play with the other B's from our apartment building. Brady will be lost without his little girlfriend to share snacks with, play in the bunny poop (we try not to allow this), or have bathroom breaks with.


1 comment:

AWOL Mommy said...

bunny poop, real nice. Yeah, whatever keeps them happy, who am I kidding?