Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keeping up with my Resolution

I am taking a short break from blogging about any Bailey happenings as I hold to my New Year Resolution. I have been in the process of uploading all of my photos to Snapfish so that I can order them and get them put into albums. A lot has happened over the last year and I am embarrassed to say that I haven't uploaded or ordered any photos in at least 6 months. It is a bigger task than I expected... we have over 2,000 new photos that needed to be uploaded to Snapfish. After I finish my project I plan to upload at the end of each month and promptly order them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Hi Jen,

I finally found you again and now you are taking a short hiatus.. My laptop died and I don't have my ther computer. Luckily Santa was good to me this year:)

We are getting settled over here. Our stuff arrives tomorrow. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

hugs to all and get on facebook..

Sonja

The Weyhrauch's said...

I do that...order every month, BUT, I don't put them into albums...hmm, maybe I should just order one photo book a month. How much would that cost.