Here are some of our pictures with friends from the weekend. Jen B: I am a bit sad that there are no pictures of us, but Charlie obeyed and only took pictures of your baby belly. :)
Ava and Belle playing in the bathtub.
Me, Amber, and baby Cookey at the bowling alley. (She is expecting her first baby in April!)
Me and Kathrin at the bowling alley.

Ava and Vivian posing.

The five year olds! Ava and Austin. For my friends and family from afar.... Ava is really tall for five and Austin is a bit shorter for five. I am thinking that they should get married someday and their children would even out and be average. Plus, if they marry... I am sure to love Ava's mother-in-law!
Ava and Vivian posing.
The five year olds! Ava and Austin. For my friends and family from afar.... Ava is really tall for five and Austin is a bit shorter for five. I am thinking that they should get married someday and their children would even out and be average. Plus, if they marry... I am sure to love Ava's mother-in-law!
Jordan and Austin playing the Wii.
4 comments:
okay, when do we get our weekend. i will bring my 3 and Chad...and Charlie & Chad can get the SEVEN of them to sleep. Love the pictures. Miss you tons bunches!!
Love the pics! Especially of all the kiddos sleeping. I will fill your readers in on the fact that you are an extra special friend because you were the very first person to know that there would be a baby cookey, and that you were all staying in your old house. How fun!
love the pics! Glad you had a fun weekend. Made me jealous as we would love to spend a weekend with you all. Why is Germany so far from the US! Hopefully someday we'll be stationed close by each other again!
move back, please.
Post a Comment