Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny Stuff

Today as I was reading the news online, I was listening to the kids eating hardboiled eggs for a snack. This is what I heard:

Ava: "Jordan can you take Daddy's eyeball out?"

Jordan: "This is how I take Dad's eyeball out." (As he is taking the yolk out of his own egg)

Jordan walks over to Ava's seat and starts taking out her yolk.

Ava: "Can you put Daddy's eyeball on your plate, I don't want it on my plate."

Jordan: "Okay."

Brady: "I want Daddy's eye out of my egg."

Jordan takes the yolk out of Brady's egg.

Brady: SCREAMS!!! " I don't want to eat Daddy's eyeball!!!!!! I don't eat that stuff!"

Jordan: "Brady, if you don't eat Daddy's eyeball, Mommy won't let you have an egg again."

Brady: " Ewww.... I squished his eyeball." As he starts squishing the yolk with his finger. "Jordan why are you eating Daddy's eyeball?" Jordan is eating the white part of his egg, not the yolk.

Ava: "That's not his eyeball. that part is the egg!"

5 comments:

Jill said...

I very nearly wet my pants!

Jen said...

By far my favorite blog post EVER!!

Goldstine News said...

now that is something the kids will laugh about when they get older and read your storey.

The Bailey Clan said...

They are great! How funny...what did Charlie do when you told him?! Love ya!

ABC said...

Very funny! Don't think I'll eat another hard boiled egg without thinking of Charlie (and the kids, of course)!