Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost Spring

I am so grateful that winter is almost over! Our snow has melted, we've seen the temperatures reaching the mid 40's on a fairly consistent basis, and the sun is shining in my windows each afternoon. Spring is almost here and I couldn't be more excited! We just need to make it through March. Charlie left us yesterday and will be gone most of the month so he is missing out on half of our birthdays! Jordan is turning 7 on Sunday, Beckett will be turning ONE, and I will be turning 28 in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on what I should get Beckett for his first birthday? I haven't gotten him a thing and the kids really want me to get him something. But, honestly what do you get the fourth child for his first birthday? He doesn't really play with baby toys, he has 3 siblings that keep him entertained.
Here are some pictures from the Bailey children:

I have a five year old baby whisperer if any of you expecting Mommies are in need of one. She is very proud of her new skill. Honestly, two morning in a row she has put Beckett to sleep for his morning nap. She starts out by feeding him a bottle and then lulls him to sleep with her singing. She is not sleeping in this picture, just snuggling him!

Charlie took this picture of Beckett over the weekend and I am planning to frame it. I love it!

Our sugar cube IGLOOS. Hopefully these igloos are the last bit of snow that we will see until next winter! Brady enjoyed making his with Mommy and then he had this little plastic penguin that he put in his doorway. If you look really close you can see the back of the penguin on the plate.

Jordan and Ava combined their cubes to make a larger igloo together.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, your kids are absolutely gorgeous!!

Household 6 said...

Ok - So besides my own, your kids are the cutest ever!