Wednesday, February 18, 2009

His tubes are a success!!!

Beckett's surgery went well today. We are all very tired and can't wait to see the benefits of Beckett having tubes in his ears. We left at 7:30 this morning and we were finally back home at 3:30. He did very well and was only in the operating room for about an hour. The Germans are extremely cautious about letting patients go home, so I was grateful when his nurses let us go after a couple of hours (post-surgery). Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.

5 comments:

Jill said...

YAY! Here's to a quick recovery!

The Weyhrauch's said...

I am so happy! I will call you tomorrow...yeah Beckett!

Jen said...

WE LOVE YOU BABY BECKETT

AWOL Mommy said...

Wonderful news, a lot of people were praying for that little stud, and it payed off. Hope this will keep you away from doctors for awhile

Household 6 said...

YEAH! Glad he is doing ok. I really hope they help! Keep us posted!